Santa Fe are you ready for Oscar night? If so, do it in style with Brandi’s Oscar Party held this year at Skylight Nightclub. Celebrating it’s 7th Year, Brandi’s Oscar Party is one of Santa Fe’s staples for fundraising and this year the money is going to Adelante’s Homeless Fund. Here’s a little bit of information of the great work that Adelante does for the homeless community of Santa Fe:
The Adelante Program works to strengthen opportunities for the academic achievement and life success of Santa Fe children and youth who are experiencing homelessness. Founded in 2003, Adelante today identifies and serves more than 1,500 students and siblings experiencing homelessness every year. Our services are bilingual and include advocacy, tutoring, evening programs, case management and providing material aid such as school supplies and clothing.
Adelante plays a crucial role in educating the community about child homelessness, and advocates for our families’ needs with schools, human service agencies and the community at large. We provide leadership in promoting local and national policies towards ending child homelessness.
Our greatest passion is supporting our clients as they express themselves creatively and working with them to build a successful, empowered life beyond their homeless situation.
With the support of our generous donors, volunteers, staff and community leaders, we:
- Have increased student graduation rates by 30% through the mentorship of our high school liaisons.
- Distribute more than 50,000 pounds of food to our families annually.
- Provide school uniforms, winter clothes and backpacks full of school supplies to 1,000 students annually.
- Respond to financial emergencies with The Partners in Education Homeless Fund (PIE), helping keep the lights on and prevent eviction for thousands of children. The PIE fund also helps with school projects, field trips, sports, buying medicine and providing transportation.
- Coordinate the region’s only Homeless Youth Task Force, providing a space for collaboration among Santa Fe’s many agencies serving children and youth in need.
- Children and teens and their families staying in shelters, on the street, in cars or camping, due to domestic violence, abuse, addiction, sexual orientation or other challenges
- Children living with someone other than their parent or permanent guardian
- Families living in substandard housing
- Youth who have runaway or been kicked out of their homes
- Families being evicted or having their utilities disconnected
- Families who live “doubled up” with other families in tight living situations because they can’t afford a place of their own
Please join us for Bandi’s Oscar Party to have a great night out while doing a great thing for student’s and parents and families that are affected by homelessness. Brandi’s Oscar Party is a Black Tie Fundraiser called “DIAMONDS & LACE” RED Carpet action starts at 5pm. There will be:
Amazing Silent Auction
3 Course Dinner with Wine
Tickets: $150 Single, $250 Couple
$1200 Tables of 10
Limited Mezzanine Seating
$100 per person
Call 505-577-2214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Facebook – Calvin A Fields