Have You Got New Construction? Well Upgrade or Request Electric Service for New Construction with PNM
Get the information you need to upgrade your electric service or request new electric service when you are adding on to your existing home or building a new single-family home.
PNM Electric Service Guide
The PNM Electric Service Guide (ESG) is intended to provide you and your contractor with the information you need to plan for and secure new or upgraded electric service for your project.
- Electric Service Guide Introduction & General Information, no drawings (Updated 08/25/2015)
Before you begin: please check with your new service engineer to be sure you have the most recent version of the drawings you will need to refer to in order to obtain electric service. Construction and meter drawings may be updated without advanced notice.
- Get a complete set of construction drawings (Updated 2/5/2016)
- Get a complete set of meter drawings and approved meter equipment list (Updated 1/28/2016)
- View construction drawings (Updated 2/5/2016)
- View meter drawings (Updated 5/11/2016)
- PNM approved meter equipment for 2016 (Updated 5/16/2016)
All electric service requests must be submitted online. Submitting a service request online:
- speeds up the time it takes to process your request;
- lets you to track your open requests, get status updates via email and
- review comments from your PNM representative regarding your request.
New! You can now pay for your Line Extension or Agreement For Services contract online by MasterCard®, American Express® or Discover®. Western Union Speedpay charges a 3% fee for processing. Go to PNM.com/erequest to get started.
Emergency Service Connections
View the requirements to submit an emergency service connection.