Dragon Lights Albuquerque, previously known as the magical New Mexico Chinese Lantern Festival, will return to Expo New Mexico this year from October 5th to December 2nd with brand new displays, performances, handicrafts, and cultural activities for the whole family to enjoy.
The 8-week event will wow visitors of all ages. With tickets starting at only $12.Dragon Lights Albuquerque will illuminate Expo New Mexico with larger-than-life lantern displays.
Each lantern is handcrafted by our team of artisans from Zigong, China, which is regarded as China’s cultural capital for the ancient art of lantern-crafting.
In addition to lanterns, nightly performances, and handicrafts, the event will also offer food and beverages. Our menu includes a variety of Chinese and traditional fair food, as well as assorted beverages.
- October 5th – 7th: ”Balloon Fiesta Weekend” – partnership with Balloon Fiesta
- October 26th – 28th: “Halloween Weekend” – partnership with haunted house
- November 9th – 11th: “Foodie Weekend” – Extra Food Trucks, Eating Contest, Food Specials
- November 23rd – 25th: “Fusion Art Weekend” – Partnership with Meow Wolf Santa Fe!
- November 3th – December 2nd: “Closing Weekend” – Lantern Auction, Presents, Everything Goes NOW!!!
Stage Performance Times
Sunday-Thursday: 6:30 PM, 8:00 PM
Friday and Saturday: 6:30 PM, 8:00 PM, 9:00 PM
Please note that we are closed on Mondays. Our beer garden is open from Friday to Sunday.
Performances are included with ticket purchase.
Tuesday to Sunday – 6:00 PM to 10:00PM
Closed on Mondays
at Expo New Mexico
300 San Pedro Dr NE
Albuquerque, NM 87108