What is Girls on the Run?
We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running. Proceeds from the race go to expanding our reach in Santa Fe and Rio Arriba counties.
Saturday December 2nd
Genoveva Chavez Center
MISSION: We envision a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
• Girls on the Run honors its core values. We strive to:
• Recognize our power and responsibility to be intentional in our decision making
• Embrace our differences and find strength in our connectedness
• Express joy, optimism and gratitude through our words, thoughts and actions
• Nurture our physical, emotional and spiritual health
• Lead with an open heart and assume positive intent
• Stand up for ourselves and others
“Girls on the Run is an Affiliate/Independent Council of Girls on the Run International, which has a network of 200+locations across the United States and Canada Girls on the Run® is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams”