Santa Fe Mountain Fest showcases an exciting array of bike rides, trail runs, climbing, food and fun that make Santa Fe an incredible destination for great food, hand crafted beverages and adventure in the great outdoors at the Santa Fe Railyard Park on Friday, Sept. 13 and Saturday, Sept. 14.
Come to Galisteo Basin Preserve for Trail Day on Sunday, Sept. 15.
Santa Fe Mountain Fest has the following events set up for you:
– Concerts & Outdoor Expo – Live music and outdoor fun in the Santa Fe Railyard Park
– Tour de Brewer – Local Brewery Tasting Bike Tour
– Tour de Brunch – A late-morning ride with three food and drink stops
– Santa Fe Haka – A Mountain Bike Adventure Ride
– Caja del Rio Gravel Grinder – A back road and trail tour
– The Railyard Ramble – A point to point urban trail running adventure
– Trail Day at Galisteo Basin Preserve on Sunday, Sept. 15
– Outdoor adventure for the whole family!