Outside Magazine and Cycle Santa Fe present the 2nd Annual Bike and Brew Festival, a five day celebration of craft beer culture and exceptional road and mountain biking in beautiful Santa Fe, NM. Event takes place May 13-17 with activities to please bike enthusiasts at every level, including the 30th Annual Santa Fe Century 100 mile bike ride. For those who prefer an easy cruise to the local brewpub, we got you covered too. Here are just a few of the events taking place during Bike & Brew:
– Mountain & Road Bike EXPO/DEMO
– Guided trail rides thru Santa Fe’s awesome single track
– New Belgium CLIPS “Bike In Movie” series
– Krista Park Clinic presented by the Pedal Queens
– Kaleidospoke bicycle art experience
– Tour de Brewer ride from brewery to brewery
– Santa Fe Century and Gran Fondo
– Grand opening of Marble Brewery in Santa Fe
– Handmade Bike Show
– Bicycle Beauty Pageant sponsored by Mello Velo
and much more to come…
Outside Bike and Brew Festival is a week of road and MTB rides, craft beer events, live music, movies and art – all in gorgeous Santa Fe, NM.
Join us May 13-17.
Biking Schedule: http://outsidesantafe.com/schedule/
Tail Maps: http://outsidesantafe.com/trail-maps/