JOIN US FOR THE 2020 SANTA FE SKI SWAP AT THE SANTA FE PLACE MALL!
SUPPORT SANTA FE WINTER SPORTS! JOIN US FOR THE 2020 SANTA FE SKI SWAP AT THE SANTA FE PLACE MALL! The Santa Fe Ski Team’s socially-distanced 2020 Annual Ski Swap will be held at Santa Fe Place Mall (In the former Sports Authority)
New Winter Sports Gear At Huge Discounts & Lots Of Used Stuff, Too!
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH
12–4pm Equipment Check-In, $2 Concession Per Used Item
Note: The Santa Fe Ski Team requires all unsold items posted for sale at the swap
be picked up on Sunday (11/15) 4pm – 6pm or Monday (11/16).
Any items left uncollected will be considered a donation.
5-9pm Friday Night Opening, Adults $20, Under 18 $10, Under 12 FREE
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14TH
10am–8pm FREE Admission
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15TH
12pm–3pm FREE Admission
4pm–6pm Equipment Pick-Up
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16TH
11am–1pm Equipment Pick-Up
20% of sales benefit the Santa Fe Ski Team.
CONTACT US if you are interested in volunteering at the ski swap.
Please CONTACT US if you are a vendor and would like to participate.
SANTA FE SKI TEAM 2020/2021 REGISTRATION IS OPEN
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020/2021 SEASON IS NOW OPEN
- Register with US Ski & Snowboard Association: Please go to my.ussa.org to renew your registration, or create a new account if you are registering for the first time. You may register as a General Member if you do not plan to compete at any U.S. Ski & Snowboard sanctioned races. If you do compete in a U.S. Ski & Snowboard sanctioned race this season, you must carry the appropriate Competitor or Master membership. Please see the membership section at my.ussa.org for complete details.
- Complete our TeamSnap Registration Form
- Purchase your Sipapu Ski Resort Season Pass: Sipapu Ski Resort
- Review Ski Team’s Parent & Athlete Guide
- Inquire about our family discounts! Each additional athlete that registers for the Santa Fe Ski Team receives a $250 dollar tuition discount (Note: the discount does not apply to the Future Stars Program).
- Read and honor the Santa Fe Ski Team’s Honor Code for Safety
IMPORTANT: All waivers and registration through TeamSnap, along with registration with USSA and initial payments are required before athletes can train with the team.
AGE GROUPS AND TUITION (STAGGERED PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE)
Future Stars/First Year Athlete Introductory Rate: $450.00 (Sat & Sun)
U8-U12: $1095.00 (Sat & Sun)
U14-Senior: $1325.00 (Sat & Sun)
Masters: $690.00 (Sat & Sun)
One-Day Rate: $690.00 (Saturday)