The Liquid Muse Presents
Taco Wars Takeover 4
with famed celebrity chef Fernando Ruiz
Could there possibly be a human on this earth who doesn’t like tacos? I can’t possibly fathom the thought, especially tacos made by one of the most exciting chefs making huge waves for the Taco Wars Takeover 4 event.
Whether cooking at private events around the country or competing on TV shows such as Chopped, winning Grocery Games or beating Bobby Flay, Chef Ruiz is one of the kings of Southwestern Mexican-American cuisine.
We are honored to have him for a whole evening exclusively for The Liquid Muse community.
TACO WARS Takeover #4: Lights, Camera, Tacos with Celebrity Chef Fernando Ruiz
Monday, August 16, 6 – 8:30 pm at CHOMP, Santa Fe’s premiere food hall
Your $40 Taco Wars Takeover 4 ticket includes:
- A plate of tacos with a side from Chef Ruiz
- A CHOMP’s signature margarita. (Additional drinks may be purchased from the bar. ID is required for ALL guests at check in.)
- We expect about 100 people to enjoy the indoor/outdoor space. Seating is limited and not guaranteed.
- Every ticket holder will be entered to win a door prize.
- As always, we donate a percentage of ticket sales to the Santa Fe Animal Shelter.
I encourage you to snag tickets to this event while they are available.
Just like all the other TACO WARS events, this will sell out!
See you soon ~ Natalie, The Liquid Muse
Natalie Bovis is an early trailblazer and leader in the global cocktail renaissance.
Since 2006, The Liquid Muse has served three main aspects of Cocktail & Culinary Culture:
EVENTS / MARKETING:
signature cocktail creation
culinary & wellness retreats
brand immersion experiences
cocktail & culinary event production (pop up dinners, tasting events, multi-day festivals)
CLASSES / TRAINING:
The Liquid Muse Academy (online)
cocktail classes (online and in-person)
staff trainings / industry seminars
CONSULTING / TREND WATCH:
video shows, media and podcasts