Due to the Covid Crisis, we have postponed the real life TACO WARS until October 4, in Santa Fe. (Tickets available online).
In the meantime, we are bringing you Virtual TACO WARS on the original date, May 29 via Zoom from 4-7 pm (mountain time).
Register for a FREE or DONATION (pay what you want) ticket to get the Zoom log in code, the featured cocktail recipes and where you can pick up tacos-to-go from the featured chefs!
Who’s Cookin’ and Shakin’ at VIRTUAL TACO WARS on May 29?
Host: Natalie Bovis, founder of The Liquid Muse Events / TACO WARS
- Chef Michelle Chavez, Santa Fe School of Cooking
- Chef Rocky Durham
- Chef John Pullen, Queens Hotel (England)
- Chef Jeffery Kaplan, Rowley’s Farmhouse Ales
- Artist Jill DeGroff & King Cocktail Dale DeGroff
- Chef / Author of TEXAS Q Cheryl Jamison, James Beard-award winning cookbook author
- NMCC Bartender of the Year Jessica O’Brien with Mixologist Jared Sasso, Caravedo Pisco
- Author of AMERICAN TACOS Jose Ralat, Taco Editor
- Chef Cristian Pontiggia, Sassella
- Mixologist Egor Polonskiy, Patron Tequila
- Edible NM Magazine Publishers, Stephanie and Walt Cameron
- Chef Randy Tapia, La Fonda Hotel
- Sommelier Laurie Catizone
- Chef Matt Yohalem, Il Piatto Farmhouse Kitchen
- Chef Peter O’Brien
Here’s a link for your tickets: TICKETS HERE