The Palace Prime Opens Door team is thrilled to announce our highly anticipated opening for service this Wednesday, December 23rd, 2020!
Palace Prime Opens Doors today to the namesake of the former Palace Restaurant and Saloon – has been completely re-imagined, stepping into the Santa Fe restaurant scene as a high-end beef and seafood purveyor.
Palace Prime will be a fresh take on the classic steakhouse sophistication and style. Our standards are unparalleled as nationally renowned Executive Chef, Fernando Ruiz and long-time hospitality expert, Julian Martinez lead the path for a new and exciting Santa Fe experience!
Here are the services we will be offering at this time:
We will have limited seating on our heated portal and will be accepting reservations from 4-7:30pm.
The current New Mexico mandate does require that all dine-in guests be seated outdoors and depart the building by 9pm, so please dress warm and factor the time restrictions into your dining plans.
You may view our in-house dining menu on our website and make reservations through our website or by phone.
In addition to dining on the portal this holiday week, we will be premiering our Heat-at-Home Christmas Feast. There will be limited availability.
Please place your order by phone.
Pick up for this meal is Thursday, Dec 24th from 12-6pm.
Beginning Saturday, December 26th, our dine-in menu will also be available for take-out. Orders can be made through by phone anytime during the day and must be at least 30 minutes before your pick-up time.
Pick-up times will be Wednesday-Sunday 4:30pm – 8:30pm.
Thank you for all of your unwavering support and enthusiasm!
We are looking forward to finally serving you!
* * *
Wednesday-Sunday 4:00-7:30pm (restaurant closed by 9pm)
Heat-At-Home Christmas Feast
Order now until sold out; pick-up Thursday 12/24 from 12-6pm
Nightly Take-Out Orders
Beginning Saturday 12/26; order at least 30 mins before pick-up; pick up times: 4:30pm – 8:30pm
Palace Prime will be closed on Christmas Day, December 25th.
At Palace Prime we are genuinely concerned about the health and safety of our guests and staff. In addition to adhering to all COVID-19 related precautionary guidelines, we have had the foresight to add the following state-of-the-art protections into our brand-new design at Palace Prime:
• NM Safe Certified
• The HVAC system has been completely overhauled and equipped with the highest-grade membranes for filtering and circulating the air
• All guest utensils, flatware, stemware, and dishes will be sterilized in special UVC chambers before being put into use. UVC Sterilization has been implemented throughout the restaurant for air purification and additional sanitation
• Restrooms are equipped with infrared sensor toilet flushing mechanisms and Dyson Airblade touch-free faucets with automatic HEPA air hand dryers at each sink
• Our spacious dining room interior outfitted with amply-sized booths and glass partitions allow for significant distancing between guests
• All staff members are screened for COVID-19 related symptoms before their shift begins
• Handwashing & sanitizing stations near all employee work areas; frequent handwashing is mandatory for all staff members
• Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the restaurant for guest use
Thank you in advance for wearing a face covering, adhering to social distancing protocol and for respecting the precautionary measures we have put in place for the safety of our guests and staff.