This event will promote and showcase some of the incredible indigenous women artists of New Mexico and around Indigenous Country (refrain from using “Indian”).
Tickets will be available starting January 24, 2020 through EventBrite and physically available at the Dungeon Tattoo & Piercing in Santa Fe, NM.
Performance schedule is tentative and is subject to change without notice.
Those who wish to stay at the Lodge at Santa Fe will be given a discount code for this event!
More Details to come!!
A. Master of Ceremony:
B3ar (Taos Pueblo)
Vanessa Bowen (Dine)
C. Performing Artists:
1. Sage Bond (Dine) – Rock
2. Renata Yazzie (Dine) – Classical Piano
3. Liv the Artist (Comanche) – Neo Soul/LoFi R&B
4. YVHIKV (Mvskoke Creek) – RnB/HipHop
D. Fashion Designers
1. Leah Mata Fragua (Chumash)
2. Shirley Pino, Red Wing Design (Santa Ana Pueblo)
3. Michelle Sisneros (Santa Clara Pueblo)
4. Penny Singer (Dine)
E. Jewelry Designers
Fernando Benally (Dine) – Authentic Traditions, Santa Fe, NM
F. Live Paint Artists
1. LaShawn Medicine Horn (Lakota)
2. Marissa Irizzary (Taino and Yankton Dakota)
G. Promotional Graphics
Neebinnaukzhik Southhall (Chippewas of Rama First Nation) (Neebin Studios, Santa Fe, NM)
H. Production by
H|K Productions (Santa Clara Pueblo, NM)
The Lodge at Santa Fe (Heritage Hotels)
Red Meter Production (Santa Fe, NM)
The Dungeon Tattoo Shop (Santa Fe, NM)
REZILIENCE Organization (ABQ, NM)
Authentic Traditions (Santa Fe, NM)