This time of year brings lots of visitors, which can mean longer-than-usual lines, so here are some extra steps to accommodate the influx of visitors and make sure everyone has the best experience, it’s Spring Break at Meow Wolf.
Here’s what you need to know…
1) Tuesday Access – Two Tuesdays! Locals are used to Meow Wolf being closed on Tuesdays, but this spring break Meow Wolf will be open for two Tuesdays (March 19th and the 26th)! Take advantage of Tuesday and beat the crowds.
2) Get Here Early – New 9 a.m. start time for March 15th through March 31. We are opening earlier to give you more time and flexibility to plan your visit!
3) Travel Light – Due to the anticipation of a higher volume of visitors, our coat check and luggage storage capacity will be limited. Please leave your valuables at home. Bring your imaginations and sense of discovery.
3) Prepare to Wait – At peak times like during spring break, our lines can be long. It’s important to plan your visit with this in mind. Wait times average around 30 minutes to an hour, but could exceed that at peak times. Only one member of your party needs to hold your group’s place in line.
4) Weekday nights – Oftentimes weekday nights (after 4 p.m.) are less busy and have shorter wait times. If the afternoon line has got you down, grab a bite and plan for an evening trip through the Multiverse. Also, our gift shop offers a 15% discount for tickets purchased or checked in after 3 p.m. A coupon is required for the discount
5) Online vs. In-Person Tickets – Repeat visitors know we often have two lines for entry: online ticket purchasers and in-person. There’s no guarantee to which will be faster on any given day.
WHAT WE RECOMMEND: Feel it out! When you arrive, scope out the line, and either purchase tickets online on your phone or hop in the in-person ticket buyer line. BUT. . . please be prepared to wait, even if you did purchase your tickets before arriving. Trust us, it’ll be worth it!
6) Thrive While You Wait – The line outside is partially shaded, so that’s a relief, but bring a hat if you need personal shade. We often have staff, activities, and sometimes live music to pass the time while you get ready to enter the House of Eternal Return.
7) Don’t Go Hungry – We HIGHLY recommend checking out the food trucks in our parking lot. Why not grab a quick bite to eat while you wait? Win-win! Check out our list of nearby restaurants below for more options.
*Sure, the lines might be longer, BUT REMEMBER… it’s Spring Break at Meow Wolf
In February, we did our annual upgrades to the exhibit, and in our opinion it has never looked better! There is a new narrative chapter to explore, new rooms, new murals, and new installations that are yours to discover and enjoy.
Where Do I Park?
Meow Wolf has our own parking lot for guests! But, our exhibit accommodates more guests than our parking lot does. Carpool options for groups are preferred. Here’s a small map of the neighborhood with good (and safe) parking zones. Please be respectful of our neighbors when using street parking.
Does Spring Break at Meow Wolf Offer Any Discounts for Admission?
We offer lower ticket prices for military members, as well as seniors and children. Make sure to check the requirements and age limits here!
From March 15th through the 31st — after 3pm — the gift shop will be offering a 15% discount on purchases for tickets purchased or checked in after 3 p.m. A coupon is required for the discount a wristband from admission into the exhibit. Make sure to grab some Meow Wolf gear to commemorate your visit!
New this year is the New Mexico Educators Discount. If you are an educator, make sure to bring your ID for 50% off admission to the exhibit!
How Long Does the Whole Experience Usually Take?
Once you have your tickets and enter the exhibit, the whole experience usually takes 1.5 to 2 hours to see everything. However, we encourage everyone to explore at their own pace. The Multiverse is vast.
Take Your Next Trip to Meow Wolf’s New Art Ride in Denver!
Our first art ride, Meow Wolf’s Kaleidoscape, opens on April 20th at Denver’s Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park! It’s a mind-bending voyage of creative discovery through transforming, artist-designed landscapes. See you there!
1352 Rufina Cir (23.76 mi)
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507